Code of Conduct
- Alcohol is not permitted at the event, unless otherwise stated, at any time and anyone exhibiting inebriation will be immediately removed from the event.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited within 50 feet of all venues.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited, regardless of lawful status, with the exception of active law enforcement officers.
- Ask for consent before all inter-personal contact, respecting those who do not like to be touched and their personal space.
- To avoid distractions, mobile devices should be set to silent during any presentation.
- Refrain from wearing heavy fragrances -- including perfume, cologne, and scented shampoo -- which can cause allergic reactions to other attendees.
- Understand that seating marked "Reserved" (or other similar markings) is for specific attendees, those with vision or hearing impairments, and those with mobility accommodation needs.
- The speakers and entertainers, unless otherwise stated during their performance, provide consent to attendees to take photographs and recordings (video and audio) of their performance. Outside of their performance, understand that they may not necessarily wish to pose for photographs, provide an autograph, or be interviewed.
- Exhibitions of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and stereotyping are prohibited.