Directions using I-80 West
(Roseville and Reno)
Freethought Day is approximately 22 minutes from Roseville, and 2 hours from Reno.
California Freethought Day 2016 will be held at the California State Capitol Building (1100 L Street), on the North Steps.
- Head west on I-80 to Sacramento
- When I-80 diverges just north of Sacramento, be sure to take the ramp right for I-80 BR toward Sacramento
- After 7 miles, take the ramp right for the Capital City Freeway (US-50 West)
- After 1.3 miles, take the 10th Street exit
- Turn right onto 10th Street
- In ½ mile, the Capitol will be on your right, on the corner of N and 10th Street.
Being a Sunday, street parking is generally free in the Capitol area -- and there is a large paid parking structure less than a block north of the Capitol (corner of 10th and L Street). Be sure to check all street signs!